Saturday, April 14, 2018

MARKETING IS MY LIFE!

I have TWO big projects that I have been working on for a long time finally coming to fruition!

For the last 10 LONG YEARS behind the scenes (my laptop, lol), I have been HUSTLING, working my ASS off (at times 2 jobs at once + my window washing side hustle biz), raising a family, building websites, getting websites ranked on the FIRST page of Google, raising a family, generating leads online for FREE, raising a family... and learning MARKETING!

You see, between the years of 2003 - 2008 I HAD a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS making as much as 6-Figures Per Year! But that all ended in 2008 when the economy crashed! And i VOWED, to myself, that I would NEVER let that happen again!

So I studied MARKETING! Which is the skill set of preparing people to buy ANYTHING!! So that way I would...OWN...THAT SKILL SET...AND NEVER FAIL LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!

Because to be honest... these past 10 years kinda fucking sucked! Except for the raising a family part of course! Love you guys! MEOW!

So the time is near my friends... 
Here is a sneak peak of Project #1... 
(99% complete... just gotta make a few 
adjustments and tweaks).

Introducing... my digital marketing agency, to help local business owners get more leads and paying customers:

P.S. Please share this with anyone you know who may need my services! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment