Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Intention

Intention. So critical and so powerful.

Watch This From Jim Carrey:



What is your Intention?

THIS is the material studied inside the Member’s Only Knight’s Club at The Million Mind March…

MILLION MIND MARCH <== Click. Awesome.

1: This JIM CARRY VIDEO will stun you / watch it 4-5-6-7 times

2: MONDAY Training Calls MON @ 6:27 pm EASTERN time...

EASTERN TIME ZONE

1-641-594-7000 PIN 600088#

24 Hour Recorded Training Call:

800-772-9781 Ext. 10 & 40 <== GREAT Stuff! Call now. We don't bite (too hard)...

3: Diane and Joe channel WU WIE Samaraui technique
THURSDAY afternoon @ 1:07 PM —est MEMBERS ONLY!!!

SAMARUI TIGERS WALK with Diane-Joe THURS = 1:07 PM —est MEMBERS ONLY!!!

5: Things do not appear or create because of ACTIONS, they manifest
because of intention.

If ACTIONS were accountable, you’d already be where you
said you’d be five years ago, right now.

ACTIONS create debt

ACTIONS leave you within 10 programs that didn’t work

ACTION creates a hard boiled EGG that was boiled wrongy

rightful INTENT delivers wealth

rightful INTENT boils an EGG that peels as well as a banana

rightful INTENT creates and delivers BIG money

actions bring forth CAR accidents

rightful forecasted INTENT allows you to drive safely

ACTIONS account for wasted time

Proper rightful INTENTION allows for time well used

TIME is not money

People are money / people are energy / love people / use money

Great people have NO choice but to REVEAL and DEMONSTRATE
their AUTHORITY

xoxo

I miss u already

Strength and Honor

Joe Schroeder

the JIM CARREY VIDEO BLEW MY MIND

** if GOOD creates WEALTH how come many nurses are broke? **

** IF POSITIVE ENERGY is RESPONSIBLE for prosperity
what’s up and going on in the Catholic church? Confused. Me.

** These are QUESTIONS I ask myself

** IF GOOD VIBES and GOODNESS is responsible for
vibrant prosperity, how come DRUG LORDS make more than me?

Intention

I intended to earn $10,000 per week

PERIOD

so do DRUG LORDS

so does Oprah

So did trump

I INTENDED to

I simply stepped OVER the 9,000 who denied by INTENT
and located another 13,000 who agreed

the problem, is that most can’t make it past 203 REJECTIONS
and 203 people who don’t allign with their goal

me?

I could (yawn) have cared less. I simply stepped OVER the 9,000
almost as if they NEVER EXISTED.

think about it

YES, Jim Carrey used LEGAL PADS too

watch his video and say, “OH MY LORD!”

“I AM the SUPER BOWL.”

“I don’t watch football because I AM THE GAME ITSELF.”

No comments:

Post a Comment